The experts in the design and construction of unique tensile structures
From design to structural analysis, from prototypes to mechanical tests to the realization and installation of the finished products.
Founded in 2012, Maco Technology srl operates in the textile architecture sector combined with sensors and electronics in order to create adaptive structures. We design, build and install lightweight structures based on unconventional materials such as fabrics, films and composite materials. We are able to assist our customers from preliminary design to construction through prototypes and mechanical tests.
We like challenges!
Is Maco Technology the right company for you?
- If you are an Architect or Engineer who would like to apply textile materials or light films in one of his projects and you need technical and design support.
- If you are a company in the construction sector, events or in the textile world looking for a company able to design, assembling and certifying a part of a larger project that you are managing.
- If you are looking for a company that is able to tailor and shape what you have in mind and that others have told you “cannot be done” in the area of temporary and light architecture.
- If you are a company in the world of textile architecture and you are looking for a partner for the design and engineering part.
When we are not the right company:
- If you are looking for “just a fabric” a small thing. If so, we advise you search for large retailers (Brico, Leroy Merlin) or to online shops. You will surely find what you are looking for at a competitive price.
- If you are looking only for materials (rolls), we offer from the design to the finished product.
Maco Technology is able to operate as general contractor for small and medium-size tensile structures and exhibition pavilions.
The technical office
Blueprints and shop drawings of the textile and stell supporting structures are the daily work of our technical office which is continously growing.
Innovation and the use of new materials
To stand out from the competitors, Maco Technology focuses on innovation, research and the use of new materials and technologies. ETFE films or Tensairity technology are just two examples of systems we as Maco Technology strongly belive in.
Maco Technology confections and assembles most of the “Maco brand” structures internally. The production facility consists of 200 square meters of offices and 600 square meters of workshop and warehouse.
From design to standardization in order to obtain turnkey products, was a big step. Over the years, Maco Technology srl has developed facade systems, event shelters and canopies, permanent modular structures, agricultural and biogas covering.
Mechanical tests and monitoring systems
The possibility of testing unconventional materials, in 1:1 scale and complete connection details is crucial in the world of textile architecture. In addition, thanks to electronics skills, a series of monitoring and testing systems have been developed which are useful for an ever more in-depth understanding of the world of textiles for structural and covering applications.
The design and structural calculation of tensile structures
Born as a design studio at the service of larger companies in the technical textile sector, Maco Technology started it activity offering consultancy services for the structural calculation and the definition of cutting pattern for tensile structures and textile structures in general